PENGARUH STORE ATMOSPHERE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA WAROENG BOEDJANG CAFE KARAWANG

Sonya Pebriani Tamsir, Satim Hamid, Jafar Sodiq

Abstract


This study aims to determine how the influence of store atmosphere on purchasing decisions at Waroeng Boedjang Cafe in Karawang. The sample of this study was 50 customers using non-probability sampling technique. Questionnaires are used to obtain respondents' answers about the variable X Store Atmosphere and variable Y Purchase Decision. Data were analyzed using linear regression analysis with SPSS version 2.5 to answer the research hypothesis. The results of the study found that there was an influence between Store Atmosphere on Purchase Decisions at Waroeng Boedjang Cafe. Then Store Atmosphere has a positive influence with an r value of 0.837 and has a contribution of 70.0% influence on the Purchase Decision of Waroeng Boedjang Cafe. While the remaining 30.0% is influenced by other factors, so it is important for Waroeng Boedjang Cafe to pay attention to the Store Atmosphere to attract more customers and potential customers.

 

Keywords


Store Atmosphere,Purchase Decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, S. (2006). Prosedur penelitian suatu pendekatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Berman, B., & Evans, J. R. (2014). Retail Management dialih bahasakan oleh Lina Salim, Jakarta. Pearson.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2012). Marketing Management, 14e, Global Edition. Pearson Educational Limited, England.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid Kedua. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Levy, M., & Weitz, B. A. (2004). Retailing management. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.

Levy, M., Weitz, B. A., Grewal, D., & Madore, M. (2012). Retailing management (Vol. 6). McGraw-Hill/Irwin New York.

Sangadji, E. M. (2013). Perilaku Konsumen; Pendekatan praktis disertai himpunan jurnal penelitian.

Sanjaya, H. (n.d.). Ghozali, I.(2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 (VIII). Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Sugiyono, P. (2016). Metode Penelitian Manajemen (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi (Mixed Methods), Penelitian Tindakan (Action Research, dan Penelitian Evaluasi). Bandung: Alfabeta Cv.

Sujarweni, v W. (2014). SPSS untuk penelitian Pustaka baru press. Yogyakarta.

Sunyoto, D. (2014). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Pemasaran, konsep, strategi, dan kasus.

Tarsito, S. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Valentine, K., & Widodo, A. (2014). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Dakken Coffee & Steak Bandung. EProceedings of Management, 1(3).




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.58258/jime.v8i4.3983

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Sonya Pebriani Tamsir

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
JIME: Jurnal Ilmiah Mandala Education (p-issn: 2442-9511;e-issn: 2656-5862) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.